AttributeMagic Pro: Change file-folder date-time stamps
What date-time stamps can be changed with AttributeMagic Pro?
File-folder date-time stamps
- Last accessed.
Picture taken date/time (EXIF date/time stamps)
- date-time picture taken;
- date-time original;
- date-time digitized;
Date-time stamps in MS Office documents
- document created;
- last saved;
- last printed.
What operations can be applied to date-time stamps?
With AttributeMagic Pro you can perfom following actions on file/folder date-time data:
- assign one date to another (ex. Modified Date=Picture Taken Date);
- apply mask on date or time;
- increment or decrement date or time;
- extract date-time data from file name, description, etc.
- change file date&time of a picture according to the enclosed EXIF data.
Other features of AttributeMagic Pro
Changing metadata of image files
Annotate digital photos and image files
Print, export, save folder contents