Change image metadata with AttributeMagic Pro utility
AttributeMagic Pro utility allows to view and edit JPEG comments and EXIF information associated with images.
What kind of image metadata can be changed?
EXIF date-time stamps
- Picture taken, Original, Digitized;
EXIF textual metadata
- Make, Model, Description, Artist, Software, Copyright
- Title, Comments, Author, Keywords, Subject
Special EXIF tags
With an AttributeMagic Pro utility to can
- copy one date to another (ex. Modified Date=Picture Taken Date);
- insert image metadata into the file name;
- apply mask on date or time;
- increment or decrement date or time;
- change file date&time of a picture according to the enclosed EXIF data;
- change or clear text tags;
- extract date-time data from file name or textual metatags (ex.: from file/folder name, descriptions, etc.).
Other features of AttributeMagic Pro
Change file-folder date-time;
Batch rename files, folders, images etc.;
Annotate digital photos/images;
Print, export, save folder contents;