Rename files, change file attributes with AttributeMagic Std.
AttributeMagic Standard utility for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7 simplifies the
process of renaming files and changing file/folder attributes and dates: last modified date, creation date, last accessed date.
Utility can process a whole directory tree (or certain branch).
Attribute Magic is more suitable in most cases than command-line utility "touch". Say good-bye to DOS-based touch programs!
Why should I change the file attributes and date stamp?
- Mask the time you really created your files
- Hide when you last accessed files
- Fix date/time stamp for files downloaded from Internet
- Version control issues. Stamp file/folder dates and indicate the version number in the file date/time stamp
- CD-ROM operations. Drop "Read Only" flag for files copied from CD with few mouse clicks!
- When creating a CD layout stamp a CD-ROM image with the same time and date before recording it
- Set the "archived" attribute of the files that were backed up
Features of AttributeMagic (Standard edition)
Change file date and time (Created, Modified, Accessed)
- explicitly set new date-time;
- relatively change date-time: increment/decrement, AM to PM and PM to AM;
- date-time masking;
- copy one date-time stamp to another (ex: Created Date=Modified Date);
- sequentially modify date-time.
Change attributes of files and folders
Rename files and folders
- rename file extension
- add date, time, size, prefix, suffix to the file name
- replace characters or string
- change case of entire file name or only change specified range
- process one file, folder or a group of files, folders, subfolders
- recursive operations: process whole directory tree (or certain branch)
- print folder contents
- powerful custom filters to selectively process certain files or folders
- custom templates
- folder size calculation
- preview result mode, detailed error reporting
AttributeMagic Standard is try-before-you-buy software. If you decide to keep it, you have to register and
pay the registration fee $12.00. Registered users will get free upgrades and support for 1 year.
After this period you may have to pay additional upgrade charges, but only if you want to upgrade to the newest version.
The particular version you bought is yours forever!
Order online the fully licensed full featured version of AttributeMagic Standard